Sunday, May 11, 2008

What You Can Do In A Lucid Dream!

There a ton of things you can do in a lucid dream! You can fly through the clouds or swim to the bottom of the ocean. You can box Muhammad Ali or sing in front of millions of people. The possibilities are endless. Some of my favorite things include flying, playing guitar on stage, exploring unknown places, meeting people, eating tons of delicious food!, and so on.

You can literally do anything you can imagine! I once had 360 vision. I could see all around me! It was a crazy experience and I loved it. Sure some of these things take practice but it is so much fun!

There is a great book that I use all the time to learn new techniques for dreaming! I actually used it to have my very first lucid dream. It is called "Lucid Dreaming The Easy Way". I really recommend it to anyone that wants to experience lucid dreams!

Thanks for reading and keep on dreaming!

No comments: