Sunday, May 11, 2008

How To Have A Lucid Dream!

Some people have lucid dreams easier than others. For me, it was very tough at first... Today, I have lucid dreams almost every night! (sometimes I have 2 or 3 a night!) What really helped me was keeping a dream journal and reinforcing beliefs about dreaming.

I really recommend the e-book "Lucid Dreaming The Easy Way". It was after reading this book that I had my first lucid dream. After that it really took off! Great book!

A dream journal is a journal that you keep all of your dreams in... (duh!) I write down every dream I have. My journal is about 4 notebooks long now and growing everyday. Some people think this is a little silly but it is really helpful!

You have to believe that you can have lucid dreams. I have friends that want to have lucid dreams but have a bad attitude towards lucid dreaming. I talk about all the amazing things I do in my lucid dreams and they just look at me with angry eyes. Lol! They will get it one day...

Lucid dreaming takes a little practice but anyone can do it! if you want to start having lucid dreams fast, keep a journal and just have faith. That e-book I recommended will speed up the process tremendously! It helped me a lot and will help you I am sure!

Keep on dreaming guys!

No comments: